Wiper wiring, not your typical replace the board dilemma...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stomis

Reaction score
Wrapping up an LS swap in my truck. Unfortunately the guy that did my harness misplaced my underhood power section of my body harness. Light section was still there and everything else was pretty much deleted, except wipers. Now Im trying to get wipers wired from scratch. Sounded so easy but Im at a loss now.

Grey wire is hooked up, 12v on wipers low.
Purple wire hooked up, 12v on wipers high.
White wire is hooked to fused wiper 12v run and ignition.

Great. Turn the key on and they just run in low all the time. I cant for the life of me figure out how the orange wire is wired to the wiper switch and the pump. The schematic shows it splicing into the hot side of the wiper pump and then that splice returning to the Black/blue wire coming out of the wiper switch. That would be so simple but the wiper switch doesnt have a black/blue wire. It only has the grey, purple, and white wires Ive already taken care of. Where is this missing wire to hook up the orange park wire?

The truck has a brand new wiper motor, brand new wiper switch and was working perfectly before tear down for the engine swap. I also tried 3 different boards today thinking it was a fluke... So obviously its not that.