Wifes Jeep WJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sold a similar Jeep about 2 years ago. Inferno Red Limited, instead of Overland (every option except Navi, H.O., & Overland). I love the look of the WJ and they are super nice for the money (better than little Blazers or Explorers). Problem is no leg room, front or rear (I had a torn ligament in my knee many years ago and couldn't stand driving the Jeep more than an hour or so). You can't beat them in the snow, though.

Inferno Red looks great on a WJ...

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha no worries Crash... keep it coming...

as far as leg room i would have to agree its just about to small for me... but the power to weight ratio makes it feel like im in a go cart with 4wd capabilities lol

I like to think i know my wife pretty good..... sooner or later she'll give in... i would love at least a 4" in it with some JK Rubicons with the 255/75 wranglers... maybe powder coat the rims Gloss black or something..

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's an idea: Sell the Jeep........Get the Yukon back!!!!! :evillol:

Please? :hidesbehindsofa:

Hahaha... the yukon has been molested by someone else now... plus i dont think she would give up her heated seats and sunroof lol.. not only that the jeep feels a lot more reponsive performance wise i bet the jeep would have taken my yukon... this thing has some jam!

I am looking at getting another OBS though boys!!!