which theme for my wheels shall I go with??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the second or third, idk what the difference in those 2 are. But with the first one i think it be way to much white

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Yup, number one. Stay with just purple accents instead of overdoing it. Local girl around here has an extremely lifted white truck with pink highlights that looks good. No idea who she is, but see the truck now and then. It pretty much sh-ts on 99% of the other trucks around.

lolwell..i know purple is girly but pink is def not my thing ha props to here tho :)

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Tiffany, can you take some other angled pics of the wheels tomorrow, I wanna try to photoshop them better.......I have an idea :rofl:

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Found this pic on the net I broke down my wheels today so I didnt get any pics but they are boss 313 rims tons of pics on google . 22's

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First sweet truck ! I love the custom front end! And ive been looking everywhere for all clear tails ! Where did u get them??

Haha I've had them for quite awhile. Keep an eye out on craigslist still see a few set popping up from time to time.