Where is my Cruise Control Module?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
You are welcome, remember though I don't know what PMD even means, just trying to help where/when I can.

pmd is pump mounted module, it is what controls the injection pump on a electric 6.5 diesel, 94+ has drive by wire electric injection and the cruise runs through that pmd, they are super common to fail and cruise not working is usually one of the symptoms that it is about to completely fail

Uffeeh

Reaction score
pmd is pump mounted module, it is what controls the injection pump on a electric 6.5 diesel, 94+ has drive by wire electric injection and the cruise runs through that pmd, they are super common to fail and cruise not working is usually one of the symptoms that it is about to completely fail

I'm thinking of ordering the stanadyne that you recommended. $249 on ebay, does that sound like a good deal?
It's good to have one spare, and here in Sweden they cost about $600 :)

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering the stanadyne that you recommended. $249 on ebay, does that sound like a good deal?
It's good to have one spare, and here in Sweden they cost about $600 :)

as long as it is a new one, ones that claim have been tested you need to stay away from, usually i recommend a kit from heath diesel or kennedy as they come with a 7yr warranty

Uffeeh

Reaction score
I bought the Stanadyne and it did not do any difference. But it's good to have one spare.

Does the Cruise cut out if the SES light is on?

I have 2 codes, P1214 and P0216. Wich points towards the injection pump.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez