Wheel spacer question--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So on my bagged ECSB, the way the rear setup is, I have to keep the rear end extremely low to keep my tires from rubbing the bags. I believe that if I were to run a set of spacers out back to space it out some, I could get away with a bit higher, but have never run spacers. Any input would be great guys! The wheels have plenty of room that I can space them out before they get near the bedside, I would guess nearly 2 inches from the bedside actually. And also, where could I get a set of good quality spacers?
--Josh

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realy (REALLY) hate to say this, but AIM has the billet spacers (the only kind I would run) in various widths for a good price. And I wouldnt have any problem running a billet spacer up to about 1 1/2"-1 3/4". Even 2" if yore not running a manual or high horsepower.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like spacer's but it sound's like in your case they are needed, why in the heck did they set the rear up like that?

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like spacer's but it sound's like in your case they are needed, why in the heck did they set the rear up like that?

Lol, don't get me started on Bnc offroad. Lol Was an absolute terrible experience all the way around. With the wheels I originally had, the boss 304s, it wasn't quite as bad. But the new wheels are really bad. So im thinkin im gonna order a set after getting a few measurements and see if it'll help a bit. And I agree, I hate the idea of running spacers, but since its a stock 5.0, I don't think I'll have too many problems with them.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realy (REALLY) hate to say this, but AIM has the billet spacers (the only kind I would run) in various widths for a good price. And I wouldnt have any problem running a billet spacer up to about 1 1/2"-1 3/4". Even 2" if yore not running a manual or high horsepower.

Thanks for the info and opinions man! Im gonna get a few measurements and try a set out I suppose

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I assume you mean the front wheel bearing cap's, you can flatten them out with a hammer, it need's to be done very easily though, Sierra has his done that way for his Boss 335 22's, also you can run some very thin wheel spacers that they sell at most wheel and tire shops, like 1/4 in. ones, that should move the wheel out just enough to let the center cap clear.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I assume you mean the front wheel bearing cap's, you can flatten them out with a hammer, it need's to be done very easily though, Sierra has his done that way for his Boss 335 22's, also you can run some very thin wheel spacers that they sell at most wheel and tire shops, like 1/4 in. ones, that should move the wheel out just enough to let the center cap clear.

Thanks for the info man. I figured I could flatten it out, but still not sure if it will clear then. But flattening them out and a thin spacer would definintly do the trick, as long as I have clearance to run a spacer up front lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah when your flattening them out spin the rotor and listen if you go to far you can hear the cap rub against the cotter key or castlenut.