Wheel Hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So my 94 needs 2 new wheel hubs. What to get the cheapest one I can that are actually worth a crap! Anyone have a link to a decent set! Thanks!!!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
So my 94 needs 2 new wheel hubs. What to get the cheapest one I can that are actually worth a crap! Anyone have a link to a decent set! Thanks!!!

rock auto has timken ones cheap

#515001 timken hubs $77.79 ea

Last edited:

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
they are all crap IMO ive run the 300 dollar stealership ones to the 80 dollars ones and inbetween they all last the same amount of time matter of fact this last set was 74 dollars shipped off ebay and they have lasted the longest 11 months go figure

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the discount code in the rock auto sub forum. Its only 5% but every little bit helps....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!! I'll be getting the ones from rock auto. Hopefully they will last until I can start a SAS! But who knows when that'll be!!!

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are all crap IMO ive run the 300 dollar stealership ones to the 80 dollars ones and inbetween they all last the same amount of time matter of fact this last set was 74 dollars shipped off ebay and they have lasted the longest 11 months go figure

I have had the same results, doesnt seem to matter on the good acdelco or cheapo's about a year is the best I would get out of them too.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've always heard people like timken.