What size tire would you run on this rig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its already cranked 2", I hate rake. So 99% ill be ordering some 315s tomorrow morning :secret:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Woohoo! It's gonna look great.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
good choice... i think that is what i will be going with as well as long as i can get them to fit.

The only problem i have 16x10 with ?? backspacing (cannot find it on the wheel) and I dont want to order a $1200 set of tires and have them rub terribly and not be able to turn... Hopefully when I start seriously looking i can find a very cheap used set I can try on for size lol

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know guys on other forums that run 35s on x10 wheels and claim they only rub at full lock. Honestly I think your backspace and offset will be more of a deciding factor if they will fit. My rims seem like they will be perfect for stuffing these (i hope). Pretty sure mine are 16x8 with maybe 4.5 bs. Good thing about the duratracs is they run on the small side for 35s. Alot of jeep forum guys say that they measure more like 33.5-.75ish to 34. Oh and they kick ass in snow which is a plus

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I hope they work out good for you! Next time i rotate tires I need to get the number off of my wheels and call pacer and see if they can tell me the backspacing and what the wheels are called. I have searched the internet with no luck. Also, the main reason I am woried about fitting 315s is that most ppl said that they could fit 33s/305s no problem with very little crank and i could barely [slight rub] with a valance trim and an over full crank...

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah im kinda nervous about that myself. but it just seems like 305s leave too much fender and having x8s i think they would look small on mine

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
agreed... I think the same thing for mine after my bl

next thin you know you will want 37s lol