What about a GMC tailgate banner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I've seen them in the junkyards before, but never actually paid much attention to them, didn't realize they weren't made that long

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You serious

Yes sir, I couldn't resist. Can't wait to get it on the truck! I had already ordered the G, M, and C emblems last week. I can re-use the SIERRA badge on my current tailgate. Just went out to give a thorough examination of my current tailgate because I considered buying a new one and getting it painted to put this banner on, but the one I have is pretty dang straight with good paint so I'm going to put it on this one.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Can't wait to see this installed. Maybe buff your current tailgate out good before putting it on?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes sir, I couldn't resist. Can't wait to get it on the truck! I had already ordered the G, M, and C emblems last week. I can re-use the SIERRA badge on my current tailgate. Just went out to give a thorough examination of my current tailgate because I considered buying a new one and getting it painted to put this banner on, but the one I have is pretty dang straight with good paint so I'm going to put it on this one.

Lucky ******

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
BOOM! I like the SIERRA where its at too, probably going to just leave it there to be a little different.

You must be registered for see images attach