WELP........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Well I might have found the car that Hit my truck. Im gunna Let the Police Take care of that. I got my quote from My Body guy today. Were looking at around $1500-$2000. My Insurance will cover that minus my Deductable. But I may Work something out with My body guy Considering He's almost family. She will be as good as New.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I hope you get something from the guy that hit you to fix your truck other than just your ins.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think work would be cooperative. If not take pics of damage on both vehicles with a tape measure next to them, I'm sure they are at the same height.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hopefully the owner of the vehicle you think hit your truck admits to it if that person did hit your truck. If not the cameras arent gonna lie

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Tell whoever it is that you already have proof on camera that he did it (even if you aren't 100% sure) and if they don't admit it you are taking them to court.

If they do admit it, now you have evidence in court. :lol:

It worked on me when a cop told me he had video evidence of me trespassing on the neighbors hay field.. when they didn't..

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Trucks In the Shop. Dropped It off this morning. Im Now rocking a 2012 NNBS CCSB 4x4

Oh god, i feel your pain with driving that 2012. :lol:

hope it all turns out good matt, surprising how someone can "not see" a bright red (or in my case, Orange) truck, like for **** sakes, my truck looks like a big huge Pylon, still got a hit/run.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ha same with my blue truck a year or so ago, i was parallel parked beside a curb and noticed in my mirror a car coming super close to my truck and i felt i slight bump and looked over to see an old lady in a silver malibu leave a long silver scuff down the hole side of my bed on the drivers side! She didnt even stop, i dont think she realized what she did till i followed her and pulled her over. She thought i was full of **** too till i showed her the silver scuff mark halfway across my bedside and the blue paint on her passenger side mirror. Luckily it was an easy fix and buffed right out