WARNING: Viewer discretion is advised.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
No on the tail lights. Wife tossed them this fall sadly.
But many new updates happening to the truck.
Just got the rear disc conversion from Lugnut 4x4.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the truck at a body shop by me for over a year and paid a ton of money to have it restored only to not have him finish the work and set me back further because of damages. When I went to get it back he had left the drivers door window down and snow and rain damaged drivers side interior. Plus he ruined both optima red top batteries.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
My mouth dropped when I saw what the body shop did. That really sucks what happened. And I agree with @mars2878, I hope the shop pays you for the damages.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had the truck at a body shop by me for over a year and paid a ton of money to have it restored only to not have him finish the work and set me back further because of damages. When I went to get it back he had left the drivers door window down and snow and rain damaged drivers side interior. Plus he ruined both optima red top batteries.
I would be beyond pissed :mad:

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks that some people have zero respect for others probably. Hope that’s somehow made right.

I know it’s been like 2 years, but any chance you have the part numbers for those battery cables? My truck has TP2 Aux battery, but previous owner cut out the cables and removed the solenoid. I’d really like to get that reinstalled, and I hate the aftermarket cables.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My mouth dropped when I saw what the body shop did. That really sucks what happened. And I agree with @mars2878, I hope the shop pays you for the damages.
Thanks man. Yeah I couldn’t make eye contact with him, because I didn’t know what I was actually going to do if he said the wrong thing. I’ve literally never been so close to beating someone’s ass and not actually doing it!

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks that some people have zero respect for others probably. Hope that’s somehow made right.

I know it’s been like 2 years, but any chance you have the part numbers for those battery cables? My truck has TP2 Aux battery, but previous owner cut out the cables and removed the solenoid. I’d really like to get that reinstalled, and I hate the aftermarket cables.
I don’t have the part numbers but I’ll look on my amazon account. That’s where I ordered them from. I think there’s a way to go back and look at previous orders but I’m not sure.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s a photo of the battery cables I ordered off amazon to go back to dual batteries. I’m not sure if it’s actually correct, the way I have it. I would like to see someone’s factory dual battery setup to compare mine.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this diagram online, although it’s not terribly helpful.