Warm air at feet with window cracked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rex1

Reaction score
Haven’t had this truck very long... just curious what’s causing the air flow at my feet when I crack the windows... doesn’t matter if it’s just a tad cracked or all the way down. I get the same amount of air flow at my feet...
bought it with a body lift installed and wasn’t sure if that’s the cause or what it might be. It’s hot in Texas.

Rex1

Reaction score
Haven’t had this truck very long... just curious what’s causing the air flow at my feet when I crack the windows... doesn’t matter if it’s just a tad cracked or all the way down. I get the same amount of air flow at my feet...
bought it with a body lift installed and wasn’t sure if that’s the cause or what it might be. It’s hot in Texas.

Adding. It’s a 97 k1500

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Throwing this out there- check the rubber boot at the steering shaft penetration at the firewall. It can come loose sometimes, just push it back into place.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk