Urban Assault Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been watching that show on National Geographic Doomsday Preppers and am no where near as crazy as those guys but it is always good to have a plan and be prepared. I have an idea to turn my truck into an Urban Assault Truck. I guess what I want to know is if you guys have any ideas on what accesories or tools you would put on your truck if you were doing the same thing. I will add to this as time goes on. But I would like your info and ideas too.

Here is a pic of a truck I found I like it minus the stacks.

Attachments

• kanan-gubinss-chevy.jpg
    kanan-gubinss-chevy.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 87

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Heavy duty front and rear bumpers, preferably with headlight and radiator protection would be the first things I would do...Thoses side steps on the truck you posted would probably be good protection in case of a collision, but the look hideous IMO

94bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing, is protection. Like the bumper on my K10. lol. Itll move a prius or two if it needs to. Theres also a semi horn behind the bumper to move people. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

It will definitely need spot lights all over it. Just about in every direction. Chains, Shackles, Winch, etc. in case you get stuck somewhere.
Gun rack. (or 2. or 3) lol. Extra fuel reserve. Hidden fuel pump shut off switch, (so no one can steal it unless they know how)
Roll bar. Just in case SHTF.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like how my obs is setup...eventually it will have nice front and rear bumpers

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would have a survival bag first, which I do have in my truck, then definitely an old deuce and a half, multi fuel and awesome.