Turn-signal Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am close to buying some toys for the ECSB.

I am about to do cab lights, and I want turn-signal towing mirrors, but wired up so that the turn signals on the mirrors are full-time when the parking lights are on (I don't care to get into the relay wiring the make them blink when the blinker is on in addition to being full time clearance lights). The only think keeping me from pulling the trigger on them vs. non turn-signal towing mirrors is how will I get the wires from the door to wherever I need to tap the power too. Whats the best way to do this?

On that note, where would be the best place for me to tap into the park lamps for the cab lights and the mirrors?

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have power doors, most I've seen do it go through the factory loom, and tap the parklight power wire

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Aha there's an idea...I'm about 200 miles from my truck right now, and I kept thinking about when I tried to get wires from the door to the cab on my old '92 RCSB that had no power options on the door. My ECSB does. I'm dumb.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Aha there's an idea...I'm about 200 miles from my truck right now, and I kept thinking about when I tried to get wires from the door to the cab on my old '92 RCSB that had no power options on the door. My ECSB does. I'm dumb.

your not dumb if i wasnt near my truck i prob wouldve asked the same thing you dont know what to do unless your looking at it

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha it's okay man, that's what we're here for :waytogo:

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've also seen people wire to the parks and blinkers, which gets a little more tricky, you have to have a resisted wire coming off the parklight switch, to have the lights be dimmer with the parks, and another wire coming off the blinker switch, which would be at full power... So basically how the parklight/blinkers are up front