trying to find HVAC control overhead console delete panel.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ksmith285

Reaction score
I just Bought a console with this set up for my 1999 K3500 and I want to delete the ac controls and put a SP-9100 control panel is does anyone know anyone makes a delete panel for where the controls go? I cant find one online. thanks for you help
You must be registered for see images attach

kolgeirr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's making new ones, but I know they exist. My 96 2-door has the same console but no rear air, so it's got a blank plate there. Might have to go dig through some junk yards or ebay or the classifieds here to find one. Or use it as an excuse to take up 3D printing.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GM part number was 15737207 and, as kolgeirr said, your best shot is a junkyard that has a 2-door since they didn’t come with rear air.

Car-part.com is a decent salvage yard search engine. Usually, they’ll include pictures of the vehicles.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
The GM part number was 15737207 and, as kolgeirr said, your best shot is a junkyard that has a 2-door since they didn’t come with rear air.

Car-part.com is a decent salvage yard search engine. Usually, they’ll include pictures of the vehicles.

Some 4 door tahoes have them also. With no rear a/c we have one

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the plug @Orpedcrow!

OP, PM me if you'd like to work with us to get a custom panel made, or if you buy an off the shelf one and modify it yourself we can mail it in a couple days.
That's the move. If I hadn't gone with a Denali console I'd have put my air ride gauges in one of these panels.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
'99-'02 NBS Silverados and Sierras w/ bucket seats had them. That's how I've collected a couple three over the years.