Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea they are the same I dont have any probs just tell me what to hook up were. The wiring colors are even the same

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Oh snap....i think my wallet just did a kool aid guy thing and ran through the wall after reading this.....Gotta ask..how much would a set of corner lights for a 94+ GMC cost in Amber? Have you ever done any of your retrofits in actual stock lenses yet?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's kindof a waste to retrofit stock ambers....better done with diffused clears, that way there's no amber dye which lowers light output.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
It's kindof a waste to retrofit stock ambers....better done with diffused clears, that way there's no amber dye which lowers light output.

True. Light output wouldn't be AS BRIGHT as (the clear ones) I use but it'd be leaps & bounds brighter than stock & have the quick response/flicker that LEDs are known for.

Pricing will be discussed after an item is boxed up & ready to ship.

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
True. Light output wouldn't be AS BRIGHT as (the clear ones) I use but it'd be leaps & bounds brighter than stock & have the quick response/flicker that LEDs are known for.

I'll be announcing pricing for them after they're boxed up & ready to ship.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Awesome. Just wondering though what would the output be like on stock amber corners using the same white LEDS you used in the first set of corners?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Lookup light output thru a clear diffused lens, then thru stock amber diffused lens....it cuts out almost all glare, and alot of light.