Truck Im Working on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya I agree. It has 95 Up door panels but older dash. Makes no sense. Well it does have extra dummy lights in it for the diesel setup. Thats about it. It must be an older body but was converted in 98. IDK

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The Top Kicks' never got the newer dash. Even the newer trucks had the same old dash.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Got more done yesterday. Didnt grab pics of todays work tho. Its almost done. When its done its going to get new exhaust and bigger wheels. Then a professional photographer is coming to shoot it. But when im done with it then it gets color sanded and rubbed.

You must be registered for see images attach

LED Back up lights

LED Fog/Driving Lights

Bedrug & matching carpet on cap

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I had to move the rear seat belts forward about 3" because of the box. Got the rear seat back in it and me being a dumbass I forgot to unroll the old carpet to check for anything left on it, but who would take out the carpet leaving anything important on it then roll it up? I wasnt the one who took out the carpet in the first place. Needless to say I think the seat belts for the middle of the rear seat were still on the old carpet because I cant find them anywhere. So im gonna donate mine to it because I have removed the rear seatbelts from my truck all together. Now I just need to find mine.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
One more thing off the list today.

Under rail bed lights.

Flush mounted the switch in the bedrug.

Im thinking of doing this to my truck. These things are completely waterproof. I would probably wire it to the cargo lamp switch and re-wire it so you dont have to turn on the interior lights to make them work.

These are what they look like.

TruXedo B-Light <<<<Linky

Last edited: