Time for some new pictures!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the same parkloights on mine, got em from ebay for $24 shipped, they have the same headlights too, but then again there are alot of brands and companies, like lmc and tyc elegantes.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah I see that lmc has them. From what I hear the tyc elegantes are the best but a lil pricey. ckresto.com has them also for like $85 with a one year warranty but I don't know how well the hold up. I definitely want to get some for my hids though.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my parklights have been on for a few months and look exactly the same as new, they've had mositure behind them before but they have drain holes in them to let it out. once it warms up or sun hits em it dried up. I plan to order me a set of headlights when I get the cash. I'll be getting the cheap ebay ones.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
great looking truck. I bet she rides pretty good with the rcx at 4 inches. Did you leave off the skid plate for the oil pan?

I love the way it rides! It actually rides better then stock but I spend the extra money for the Bilstein 5100 shocks and they are worth every penny. From what I heard the RCX shocks are really stiff. No I installed all the skid plates, why would I want to leave it off?

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What brand are your headlights, and corners. Did you buy them all together? They look great!

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What brand are your headlights, and corners. Did you buy them all together? They look great!

I have no idea what brand they are but I got them off of ebay. These are like the ones I have I think, but I don't remember the seller that I got mine off of.