Time for Cage and Dragable Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seat tabs are all welded short of the last shoulder tabs and tubes for them. Almost there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Got the parts all in to fix my roller bearing issue:

The website advertises them as Teflon (which is a terrible bearing plastic), but they're obviously Delrin which is a much better choice. I think I have some 2" 4301 Torlon left over at work I could always make more out of too if these do prove to be an issue.

A bit of polishing, some 640 Loctite and a couple good taps to seat it and I have a much better surface. If I was still using a roller bearing, I wouldn't be using a seal surface fix but because the fix is a bushing and grease I think it will work out just fine.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was camping with the gf and her family over the weekend, but we left early today so I could get back and finish the fab here. The welding it all done finally. I just have to paint tomorrow and get the carpet back in along with all the seats and harnesses.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score