Time for a SAS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I didn't realize that expressing an oppinion or asking about someone's decision was negative nonsence but i'll appologize for that as well as the "trash talk" i've been so guilty of.
i am always aware of who i am talking to, but it doesn't mean i'll change what i say. i never meant any disrespect to anyone and i surely wasn't trying to offend anyone by asking the questions i asked or said what i said.

so, i'd like to say once again i appologize for being an insensitive ******* and offending everyone. please forgive me as i reflect on my lesson learned and hope to improve on my communication skills.

Damn, I was hoping you would say one more idiotic thing so I could blow up and make an ass out of myself :(

I joke.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
You gotta gain respect on here with other members before you can go around making wise cracks and rubbing people the wrong way.

I give Swaggerwagon and Dirtyhick a lot of poop, but I have a lot of respect for both of them.