Thoughts on this kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im new to the whole exhaust thing and want something that has a louder deeper tone without a lot of crackle and pop. Something that roars when you step on it. I have a 91 chevy with a 5.7 and found this kit and was wondering what you guys think of it. Or will it do what i want it too.

http://www.truckexhaustkits.com/pro...988%2d1995-Customizable-Dual-Exhaust-Kit.html

Thanks

The options on the kit i want are the 2.5 inch pipe, cherry bomb extreme, and mandrel bends.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
could probably have it done cheaper at a shop
but god choice on muffler.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Am I missing something? $149 for the entire kit???

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something? $149 for the entire kit???

Yeah bro...you have to add the options that you want in....for me it was the 2.5 pipe, Mandrel bends and cherry bomb extreme. $270 for cat back setup with those options

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I knew their was something missing!
Still a good price.

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you going to install it yourself?

If I go with this setup yah I'm gonna do the install myself but I still need to figure out how much it would cost to get cat back duals done a the local shop.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good idea. explore all your options and prices, and take into consideration how much time you will spend doing it yourself.