The new ride, not a GMT400 but not a bad truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mack Daddy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So after the deal went downhill with me getting my OBS back, I started looking elsewhere and found a hell of a deal. A running driving 96 Toyota T-100 for $200 cash and an old POS generator my stepdad had sitting around. At first I wasn't crazy about it but after having it close to a month, I'm starting to like it. It's the 3RZ-FE a.k.a. 2.7 Liter 4 cyl, 5 speed, RCLB and has right around 316k miles on the clock on all original engine and transmission, the only thing that has been replaced is the timing belt every 100k and a new clutch at the beginning of the year. It's in great mechanical condition with only a minor flaw, the O2 sensor is on its way out and after being driven for a bit and then shutting it off, it's hard to restart. Enough typing though, lets get to the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Back on the day I bought it, put over 600 trouble free miles on it since then.

I know it's not a GMT400 but if you're like me, you like anything as long as you can get a good deal on it.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Can't beat a good reliable DD with better gas mileage than most GMT400s especially for what you got it for.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice yoter man. I finally seen it lol on the net first though instead of in person lol.

old pos generator, man it wasn't that one he bought about 4 years ago was it? If so what happened to it, that thing was awesome and would power anything really. it was like a 500-600 generator.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I really like those old t-100s. Nice looking trucks and run forever. More than enough truck for what most people need them for.

Big Mack Daddy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I ran the VIN on it and it's rated as a 1 ton truck lol. Swims saw her in person today and he'll tell you it looks like it's hauled quite a load in its day.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
great deal on the new DD. you can tell it has put in work, and will prabably do lots more

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yea she's hauled a big load before by the big old dent in the bed floor lol. Truck runs and sounds good for the miles on it. I'd swear it's been rebuilt before.