The New Guy (Abilene TX)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Good day, another n00b here! I live out in Abilene TX. I have owned my 454SS for about 5 yrs but just recently purchased a bagged dually. It is a 94 Chevy with a GMC aftermarket grill, one of which I am curious about since I never seen one like it but in a couple pics on here while trolling. It is completely smooth wit no rounded lip in the open grill area. Here is a couple pics, if anyone here knows anything about it I would be very happy to hear anything you can share about it, all I know really about it is a few obvious visuals... I don't know what kind of bags it has (I do know the rear are weathered and need new bags), I do know it has newer 99-06 seats in her with an unfinished center console, has FBSS controller for the bags (AVS), three air gauges... Oh, it does have the newer HD mirrors on it which I love, going to be good to tow with once I own a trailer. :cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome:!

About time you got on here. I'm the one that asked you about that LS engine the other day on OBSO.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: My dad grew up in Abilene. Support your state in the Census thread.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
:welcome:!

About time you got on here. I'm the one that asked you about that LS engine the other day on OBSO.

Dont think that was me.. I don't have an LS or know much about them. But you are right, it is about time I got on here.. LOL. I have been a member of 454SS.com for a while but never branched out.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Welcome!
Mmmm...Bagged dually CC!
Pix of the SS?

Here is a couple right after I bought it. The first is before I lowered it.

This one is after I lowered it.

I have since bought the stockers and just recently got the original black cente caps. I have been deployed for the last 8 months and away on leave so nothing has been updated with it. It does have plenty of new parts but will have to wait a little longer, need to get the dually on he road first. It has the potential to tow my SS to a new duty location, the SS will not be towing a dually... haha!!

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! Is there a location dedicated to Duallies on this forum or is it a search function thing?