The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, it took some searching but it's taken some work to get it where it's at. When I bought it, it was straight but had some rust in the rockers, corners and lower door edge. I got all that fixed and since then just been picking away at it slowly to get it how I want it. It's almost there.

Luckily rust isn't a big issue here since I live on the Gulf Coast but all the trucks down here are either beat to hell and back or are owned by an old person who won't sell it lol

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: yeah I hear ya. A lot of them up here are beat as well because they are owned by a lot of the construction companies and stuff. It's definitely getting harder and harder to find a nice, solid GMT400 that isn't beaten, rotted and/or a complete hack job :)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
:lol: yeah I hear ya. A lot of them up here are beat as well because they are owned by a lot of the construction companies and stuff. It's definitely getting harder and harder to find a nice, solid GMT400 that isn't beaten, rotted and/or a complete hack job :)
Hence my wanting to restore mine.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

prestoxo

Reaction score
Very good forum, lots of info.
One question, where does one find definitions for the acronyms used here (nbs,nnbs, etc)?

Recent purchase:
1996 GMC K1500 Z71
5.7 automatic SLT
126,000 miles on odometer when purchased

You must be registered for see images

Mike

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There should be a thread someone around here. I'll try to find it

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very good forum, lots of info.
One question, where does one find definitions for the acronyms used here (nbs,nnbs, etc)?

Recent purchase:
1996 GMC K1500 Z71
5.7 automatic SLT
126,000 miles on odometer when purchased

Mike

Holy clean truck!!! That is beautiful