The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The lights, smoked markers, tint, ptm door handles and lack of bedside stickers really clean it up. Vent visors. All I think I could find that I'd want. Truck looks great!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not too sure if i'm going to keep it or sell it just yet.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well yesterday my dad was coming home from work when he heard a loud pop. He started to turn into an empty parking lot when it popped again but this time it wasn't good. Tie rod adjustment sleeve cracked and bent towards the rear of the truck, outer tie rod bent backwards as well, and the lower ball joint came out of the spindle. Luckily he's not lowered up front because his tire was just barely sitting on the inner fender. A buddy of mine who owns a towing business here towed him to the house free of charge (I've welded tons of things for him over the years) and today we replaced the whole front end. New upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, tie rod adjustment sleeves, pitman and idler arm, center link, and even got a new steering box. After we got all that replaced (a good 5 hour job) we popped his steering wheel off and got it straight with the wheels (truck used to be a b**ch to drive)

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took a break from working on dad's truck about 2 1/2 hours in and went to eat at the local Mexican restaurant. Came outside and this was parked beside me. I have no idea what's done or who owns it!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also had a little photoshoot the other day before it got ridiculously cold outside!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The lights, smoked markers, tint, ptm door handles and lack of bedside stickers really clean it up. Vent visors. All I think I could find that I'd want. Truck looks great!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.
Thank you, sir :waytogo:
Wow! What a beautiful and clean ride! I sure wish I could find one that straight and clean!
Yeah, it took some searching but it's taken some work to get it where it's at. When I bought it, it was straight but had some rust in the rockers, corners and lower door edge. I got all that fixed and since then just been picking away at it slowly to get it how I want it. It's almost there.