The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmatsjugg

Reaction score
how she now sits got rid of the 22's and got some 15x10 4" backspace ....now just need body lift and 35's
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Before:

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 95 Z71 :)

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2895.jpg
    IMG_2895.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 35

Chevrolado

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Dave.
Heres my 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4X4.
New 350 with Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads, Performer-Plus cam, Performer TBI manifold, ECM Piggyback chip, MSD coil, 8.5MM wires, K&N intake, Flowtech ceramic coated headers, Dynomax cat-back exhaust.
4" RCX lift on 285/75/R16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires with Xenon Fender Flares and Smittybilt step bars.
Interior lights all converted to LED and dynamatted the floorboards and walls under carpet and upholstery, smoked LED tails and smoked clear lenses up front.. I think that pretty much covers it.

You must be registered for see images

Thoughts and opinions welcome. :)

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I like the truck its got a nice look to it. however, I cant put my finger on it but something about the flares doesn't look right to me. They look decent, a lot better than some of the other flares I have seen that stick out. The front flares look good but the rear is sort of strange looking maybe because of the door? very nice under the hood though!

Chevrolado

Reaction score
I like the truck its got a nice look to it. however, I cant put my finger on it but something about the flares doesn't look right to me. They look decent, a lot better than some of the other flares I have seen that stick out. The front flares look good but the rear is sort of strange looking maybe because of the door? very nice under the hood though!
Thanks! Im like 90% on the flares.. my 10% reservation I think only comes from that my tires are sort of sucked inside of them. And I think it'd look better with some slight spacers enough to line up the tires flush to the flares. :)
Thanks for the kind words and opinions though.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Dave.
New 350 with Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads, Performer-Plus cam, Performer TBI manifold, ECM Piggyback chip, MSD coil, 8.5MM wires, K&N intake, Flowtech ceramic coated headers, Dynomax cat-back exhaust.
4" RCX lift on 285/75/R16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires with Xenon Fender Flares and Smittybilt step bars.
Interior lights all converted to LED and dynamatted the floorboards and walls under carpet and upholstery, smoked LED tails and smoked clear lenses up front.. I think that pretty much covers it.

Welcome to the forum - I'm Chris

Looks good, especially under the hood.. The flares do look a little out of place to me as well to be honest

I see where you're coming from. Flares are best used to hide tires that stick out marginally, otherwise I'm usually not a fan of them.

Here's a few of my truck after a nice wash and spray wax

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Dave.

I'm not bashing the other guys because I mean everyone has their own opinion but I like the fender flares, it's different! I do agree with them when they say it looks great! One of the cleanest Tahoes on here! Props!!!