The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

If it were mine i would remove those step's asap, or tuck them up higher to the rocker's

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I can believe that. I've got a few buddies who would do that. Buy a vehicle, wrench on it for about 4-6 months then sale or trade and just keep doing that.

Yah thats exactly what i do haha usually have 2 at a time so one can be taken apart and i still have something to drive. I get bored easy

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If it were mine i would remove those step's asap, or tuck them up higher to the rocker's

yah ill have to think about that one i don't wan a take um all the way off because they help hide the frame from the body lift

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I can believe that. I've got a few buddies who would do that. Buy a vehicle, wrench on it for about 4-6 months then sale or trade and just keep doing that.

o its believe able i the most ive ever heard was 4 vehicles hell my yukon was my first vehicle and i drove that till i got 21 when i bought my 05 ram

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
Been on here for a year or two finally posting a picture!

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 63

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here's my current 2 the blue ones a 94 3" body straight pipe exhaust 35's and 300k miles. the tan I just got it's a 97 2" tb crank and block's. Along with flows k&n filter and a hypertech chip getting a roll pan cowl hood and repainted the brown color and not Shure on a wheel tire combo maybe nnbs Tahoe?