The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broke4speed

Reaction score
Newbie here. Snagged this 92 '2500' in the fall after I convinced my wife it was a good idea to sell her 2011 Kia (which she hated anyway) and take over my Subaru. It's definitely no true 2500, but rather a heavy half, which suits me fine anyway. it's rough but hasn't missed a beat this winter...and now it's got a 2/4 drop (hangers, shackles, coils) so I can finally get things in and out of the bed without powerlifting stuff to chest level. It was owned by a kid who riced the heck out of it so I'm slowly undoing all his nonsense. I have the proper grille waiting in the wings and I recently swapped the proper mirrors back on, since he had converted (poorly) to the later model ones. The dash was full of switches he wired in to 'fix' the things that didn't work anymore, which I promptly fixed properly. Now it's a great truck :).
You must be registered for see images attach