The **GREAT** Valance Debate

The Great Valance Debate

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine got smashed by a huge chunk of ice that rolled off a big service truck. Kinda liked the look without it once I removed it's broken remains.

Basically why I took it off my old blazer. It was so busted and crappy looking. Looked weird without it until I added a aluminum skid plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the idea to make my valance look like the 2014 ones where it is taller towards the sides and shorter at the middle. I took off 2 1/4" from the sides and 3" between the tow hooks. I like how it shows the suspension like it does without the valance, but still breaks up the look of the chrome bumper.
You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I had the idea to make my valance look like the 2014 ones where it is taller towards the sides and shorter at the middle. I took off 2 1/4" from the sides and 3" between the tow hooks. I like how it shows the suspension like it does without the valance, but still breaks up the look of the chrome bumper.

I like that bud!

i recently put mine back on and cut a little to fit the tow hooks and 3" BL.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. Like yours with the lift. Dont really notice it with the holes cut like that.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I usually cant stand valances, but your 2014 style cut looks really nice! Definitely an original idea.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

I really like that idea. I may have to steal it for my dually.