Termite's 95 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
That’s exciting! :Big Laugh:
I’m curious to see what the piston looks like in the caliper
I'm curious about that myself. Both appear to be remans so......

Thinking i need to get an alignment on it and finish a few other projects before circling back to the brake issue. This thing is mainly a toy for me so it can sit.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I’ve got the “Mac Tools” branded version of this and it has been one of my favorite purchases. I’m not even mad I spent $700 on it.
I like the looks of that, not the price tag. I've been eyeing the motive products bleeder set up that Reluctance used. Looks to he cheaper but doesn't come with as many adapters unless you pony up the cash too.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I got the harbor freight power bleeder setup, on the recommendation of one of my mechanic friends who has worked on the Burb. I was pleased with it when I used it, except for having to cobble up a holder for the bottle that sits in the master cylinder. This was bought in 2018 so hopefully now they have more adapters available now....

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I got the harbor freight power bleeder setup, on the recommendation of one of my mechanic friends who has worked on the Burb. I was pleased with it when I used it, except for having to cobble up a holder for the bottle that sits in the master cylinder. This was bought in 2018 so hopefully now they have more adapters available now....
The only ones I've seen on their website appear to be vacuum bleeder setups unless I mistook some of them. I've used one cheap hand operated vacuum bleeder and found it easier to get a second person to work the pedal. Also only had to deal with my own vehicles then. Now I've got 4 vehicles to maintain and all are due for new brake fluid. Our Kia still has the original (at least since we got it in 2017) fluid. MIL's 4runner I have bled to clear fluid when i had the rear axle out two years ago.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score