tail light mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wanted to make them different so i got some 195 plugs from junkyard and added them to the top of housing. i tried em with brakes but they werent really that noticable so i just added them to parking lights. you can also see my new plate lights but i think they are too bright lol may swap back to the other leds i had before
before
You must be registered for see images

where i drilled hole

socket hole cut with dremel

bulb in

side by side comparison. modded one is on right. have the 3 marker lights to add to rear when i figure how to bend my bumper back in the middler

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should do the 2 bulb mod while you're in there, to make both bulbs light with signals and brakes, not the 194 you just put in but both larger bulbs.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Very nice!

These mods you're coming up with...STOP! I've got enough to do without adding stuff like this to my 'list'. And 'cause I've got two trucks, every single mod is TWICE the work!

Seriously, though, that is cool.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should do the 2 bulb mod while you're in there, to make both bulbs light with signals and brakes, not the 194 you just put in but both larger bulbs.

i still want to do this as well but the pasenger side has a dorman circuit board and its wired different or i would have allready done that mod too. i may search for a stock one to mod. i really liked that mod

and sewlow im sorry lol atleast its a free mod haha if that helps

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yes, it is free, but twice last week I've had customers walk into my shop & ask what I was doing.
"I'm...ahh...working,...on a...this...for uhmmm...well...it's kinda...it's for my truck." Damn!