T10 194 Bulb Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Thomas

Reaction score
I have a 1992 K1500 and I'm wanting to change out the bulbs to LED. I have read the pin forums and I'm stuck at one point and need help.

With my instrument cluster off, I can make access to the bulbs and their holders. Here is where I'm stuck.

How do the bulbs come out? Every other vehicle I've owned, you simply pull the bulb out and it comes right out. These holders have silver tabs on the sides. I broke a bulb trying to pull one out.

I purchased a pack of ten from amazon and I've swapped out my 4x4 shifter bulbs and these LED work great.

Can someone please out. I'm not wanting to change the needles, just the bulbs. Thanks.

azblacksheep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there twistlocks? Ill check my spare cluster that i have apart and take some pics, i think it was out of a 92/93. I already swapped the bulbs.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

J Thomas

Reaction score
That's correct, yes. When I look on the web, most of all places recommend buying new twist locks and discharging the old ones.

J Thomas

Reaction score
That's correct, yes. When I look on the web, most of all places recommend buying new twist locks and discharging the old ones.