Sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uneek98

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of a sway bar on a bagged truck?? I have an 89 1500 5.7 auto that i bought bagged on 22s and have been rebuilding the suspension. My current project on the truck is tubular uppers and de-******* the lowers. I bought the truck without a sway bar and wanna see if you guys are running with or without sway bar?? Also I dont have shocks mounted yet, So some pics of front shocks would help too Please and Thanks in advance for any help

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've still got the stock sway bar on mine, not sure if I have any pics but I didn't modify it anyway.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have run them on some truck's and not on other's, I ran one on my personal truck for a year, and then took it off, I was tired of chewing up bushing's and endlink's.

Uneek98

Reaction score
Im just curious on this subject cause I dont have shocks on the truck yet either and when Im at ride height or higher it body rolls.......will shocks fix or help that??

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am running a sway bar and like draggin said, bushings wear out, at least Autozone does lifetime warranty to cover them, When I didn't have my sway bar in the shocks felt good, as long as you have 2 valves per bag it will help with body roll.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am running a sway bar and like draggin said, bushings wear out, at least Autozone does lifetime warranty to cover them, When I didn't have my sway bar in the shocks felt good, as long as you have 2 valves per bag it will help with body roll.

Yes absolutely make sure that you have 2 valve's per corner and good shock's and body roll isn't bad at all.

Uneek98

Reaction score
Yes absolutely make sure that you have 2 valve's per corner and good shock's and body roll isn't bad at all.

Well hell i was only gonna do a front back setup.....guess ill have to buy 4 more valves eventually.