Stumble when warmed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I've checked my timing it's right on, I haven't looked into the fuel pump yet either when I changed the fuel filter it wasn't really dirty.... I've found a couple of grounds loose that I've hooked up ran good for about 2 hrs then started to stumble again I haven't really messed with it in a couple of weeks (it has made me really mad all of the money in sensors and no fix) if I've missed something someone let me know I could use all the help I can get

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Also I've checked my timing it's right on, I haven't looked into the fuel pump yet either when I changed the fuel filter it wasn't really dirty.... I've found a couple of grounds loose that I've hooked up ran good for about 2 hrs then started to stumble again I haven't really messed with it in a couple of weeks (it has made me really mad all of the money in sensors and no fix) if I've missed something someone let me know I could use all the help I can get

Fault codes?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
fuel filter, even though it may not look bad they are cheap just do it. if timing is 180 off itll idle fine but fall on its face under load, if it does it just when its warm check all your grounds, and your computer. my computer went because of lack of grounding and it did that, took me forever to figure it out but as soon as i coulnt read anything off my ALDL i knew it was in the harness.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do know the computer is not clicked in like it should be it was replaced right before I got the truck does it ground that way?

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
test the egr valve it may not be holding vacuum
Did and that was the problem. Threw some oil at it and had a hand held vac pump and it freed it up.
I have to say I wanna know what's wrong if you find it I have a 94 I've changed fuel filter, map sensor, coolant temp sensor, rotor button, dist. Cap, ign. Coil I've unpluged the EGR sensor and blocked the vacuum lines to them. Runs great as Long as it's cold but when it gets to running temp it stumbles spits sputters I'm running out of options here...

1994 Chevrolet Z-71 ext. cab white 2001 chevy truck wheels 305/70/R16 all terrains HIDS color matched mirrors, and marker lights, glass packs

It was the EGR diaphram. It was siezed so i threw oil at it and a hand vac pump and that fixed it

Sent from ******'s Cellular Device