stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One day i was screwing around seeing if i could top it out before we topped a hill, I just hit 100 and topped the hill, what would you know a van pulled out right in front of me. I still have no idea how I didn’t hit it. I’ve got a good bit of storys I could tell. Most aren’t my fault though lmao.

That one would of scared me to death. Once my truck hits 100mph. There's not much maneuvering I can do if an idiot pulls out.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have many stories as well, lol! Most of my "stupid things" last for a few minutes at most, but I had one stupid episode that lasted 56 minutes in a '76 Camaro. That's how long it took to go from a gas station just off the interstate to my driveway 92 miles away.
Interesting trivia, a '69 300 hp 350 swapped into an otherwise stock '76 Camaro will push the car past the 130 MPH mark on the speedometer!

Never been 130mph. Fastest I've done 100. My brother audi I think hit 115. He told me it was scary lol

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have many stories as well, lol! Most of my "stupid things" last for a few minutes at most, but I had one stupid episode that lasted 56 minutes in a '76 Camaro. That's how long it took to go from a gas station just off the interstate to my driveway 92 miles away.
Interesting trivia, a '69 300 hp 350 swapped into an otherwise stock '76 Camaro will push the car past the 130 MPH mark on the speedometer!
Now that’s a story!

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That one would of scared me to death. Once my truck hits 100mph. There's not much maneuvering I can do if an idiot pulls out.
I honestly thought we were dead. I really wasn’t able to maneuver it I just hit the breaks, I probably would’ve went of the road before I allowed my truck to hit them. It was a definite close call. There was a lady that pulled out in front of me one day with a car full of kids, I literally missed that car by 6 inches.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly thought we were dead. I really wasn’t able to maneuver it I just hit the breaks, I probably would’ve went of the road before I allowed my truck to hit them. It was a definite close call. There was a lady that pulled out in front of me one day with a car full of kids, I literally missed that car by 6 inches.

Well if it's on a country road I could see that. Lot of people out there haul ass and almost get rearended. There may be a truck in the distance then I'll pull out and the truck already in my rearview mirror lol.. I get nervous going to fast though because of deers or to sharp of a turn. Suburban ain't no vette:)

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if it's on a country road I could see that. Lot of people out there haul ass and almost get rearended. There may be a truck in the distance then I'll pull out and the truck already in my rearview mirror lol.. I get nervous going to fast though because of deers or to sharp of a turn. Suburban ain't no vette:)
Yeah my trucks hard enough to do stuff like that with, I’d be scared to death in a burb. I recently got a new job and will be traveling into big city’s every day, I love driving but not in that kind of traffic.
Oddly I’ve never had that big of a problem with deer, until these past couple days.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah my trucks hard enough to do stuff like that with, I’d be scared to death in a burb. I recently got a new job and will be traveling into big city’s every day, I love driving but not in that kind of traffic.
Oddly I’ve never had that big of a problem with deer, until these past couple days.

Well city driving is stupid nowdays. In the country I get why people put those brush grills on. In the city. You need push bars. To many idiots in smaller vehicles cut off, brake check, not pay attention, or think there the only one driving to a destination. Stay on defense lol

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well city driving is stupid nowdays. In the country I get why people put those brush grills on. In the city. You need push bars. To many idiots in smaller vehicles cut off, brake check, not pay attention, or think there the only one driving to a destination. Stay on defense lol
Well fortunately I’ll be in a suzuki sidekick for the time being until I get my company vehicle. So hopefully people won’t bother me because im smaller lol.