stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s why I want it, I keep telling my girlfriend i wish my truck was a 5 speed. It needs a little work but nothing that couldn’t be fixed.

Price isn’t that unreasonable, even with the door “ding”. Could they get a manual with the 454? Looks like a 350 on that one.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah he slapped bondo on it after sanding it with 80 grit and a rock, then painted it blue and beat on it with a sledgehammer
I was thinking in under the the actual paint. Looked like the that fender had bondo all over from a body shop before they sprayed the whole truck.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This guy’s videos are just plain dumb!
I get why he does it. He's got the money for one. And 2 vehicles are just things to him. I don't have spiritual connections to all of my vehicles. Only a few have broke my heart to see them go. He doesn't have spiritual connections to any vehicles. Material things literally mean nothing to him. They're just dollars he can't take with him spent on things he also can't take with him when he goes. And people are getting worked up about how he lives his life. He's wasting his own money and he finds it entertaining when people get mad about it. I could never do it to my own stuff. I couldn't afford to. He can. And it's kinda funny to watch him take a full built sema truck, show a comment saying "you better not scratch that thing" and he calls them out. "or what?" And puts an axe through the fender.

I find it funny. He has the means to do the ****.

Sure, I cringe a little when he beats up a classic, but there's a handful of them out there just rotting away that nobody even knows the existence of. And honestly, how is that any better?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk