stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This caught my eye...……

You must be registered for see images attach

Old Betsy is officially up for sale; with ****** being elected to pull the camper, there's no need for this old heifer to hang around anymore. Spent most of Saturday cleaning and polishing it up, hopefully someone will give it a good home.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
"There will be no test drives unless cash is in hand!" So after I own it, I can "test drive" it..... No thanks, you keep your truck buddy.

No that I'd ever be trying to buy an ex-SEMA truck like that any way.

Unless AAM has homogenized the GM and RAM 11.5".... that looks like a Dodge/RAM center section on the back axle. I don't know what's going into the newer trucks.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
"There will be no test drives unless cash is in hand!" So after I own it, I can "test drive" it..... No thanks, you keep your truck buddy.

No that I'd ever be trying to buy an ex-SEMA truck like that any way.

Unless AAM has homogenized the GM and RAM 11.5".... that looks like a Dodge/RAM center section on the back axle. I don't know what's going into the newer trucks.
It's almost like they're trying to make the ugliest vehicles.