Stepside Rollpan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We are looking at getting a roll pan for my dad's 88 stepside, I was wondering what brands are good to get and where can I buy one. Also are all roll pans for stepside's fiberglass or can you get steel ones too?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sir Michaels makes a great fitting steal bolt-on rollpan for 88-98 sportsides. If your going to mold it in go with a fiberglass pan. I had a Sir Michaels steal pan on my truck that was molded but always would end up cracking I ened up getting a fiberglass pan off ebay and had it molded in.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
saw your truck in ST again lol...tell em to take a pic of mine at loatp slamololigy or cnd lol

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I'm looking to have it molded in, so fiberglass is the way to go eh. Does Sir Michael make a fiberglass pan? Or does anyone know of any good fiberglass pan brands?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I'm looking to have it molded in, so fiberglass is the way to go eh. Does Sir Michael make a fiberglass pan? Or does anyone know of any good fiberglass pan brands?

No they only make steal. Like I said before I got mine off of ebay it had the license plate box but had itcut out and shaved also it was for a fleetside not for a sportside but with fiberglass its not a big deal.