started to plasti dip my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
started plasti dipping my truck here's some pics of what i got done today.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know anything about plasti dip but is this a pic of it after it dries? Just curious with the lines in it and different color panels.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea it needs some more coats to even it out.but take it i did this with a spray can instead of with the sprayer that you can buy.its pretty much a deck stain sprayer that they use and then you mix the plasti dip with some thinner and it makes it alittle easier to lay down

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i did pretty good for using a spray can lol.im just doing it this way because my truck was 3 different colors and i heading to a cruise week thing around my way and i thought one color would look better then 3.im gonna pull it all off when i get back and buy the sprayer and thinner and redo it.they make different colors also.and you can also get a custom color mixed up if you want

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really?????????? why? why would anybody plastidip a vehicle or other things on a vehicle for that matter.

Sorry I just see no point in it, the stuff doesn't look good at all. sorry.

I thought it looked pretty clean before.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
really?????????? why? why would anybody plastidip a vehicle or other things on a vehicle for that matter.

Sorry I just see no point in it, the stuff doesn't look good at all. sorry.

I thought it looked pretty clean before.

Im with him I dont buy into the plastidip craze. You tahoe is dead nuts sexy even if it is 3 diff colors.