Stacks on a GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not saying anything bad about your post, just can't stand when people do that.....especially when its just some okie with a gas motor...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I've seen both of these videos before. One is a retard and the other is a guy that is over on fsc.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate stacks, with a passion, nothing screams "ahyuck, Uncle dad come outta da trailer and sees my new stacks...ahyuck" quite like stacks. Thats just me though....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I hate stacks, with a passion, nothing screams "ahyuck, Uncle dad come outta da trailer and sees my new stacks...ahyuck" quite like stacks. Thats just me though....

:lol: Ahyuck!

I agree about those stacks, I don't care what engine or truck its on, as long as it looks right.

A guy I know, Jim, has an 86' Chevy 3/4 ton, he swapped the built 350 out for a 12 valve cummins, he has an offset 6" or 8" black stack, it doesn't go above the cab, and it's got a nice 45 degree cut.

I got a picture somewhere.. hang on.

Pics (that's also his 01, that one got 3rd place in the truck pulls last year)

This pic is before the stack
You must be registered for see images

You can barely see it through the rear window in this one
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: The stacks on the green GMT400 just look goofy if you ask me!! lol ****, last summer my buddy bought a little pos ranger and he bring it over and says the exhaust is shot. So then he says he wants to put cheap stacks on it, just because the truck was like junk. LOL So we put true duals on it with 2.25" pipe side by side, it looked awful stupid and it sounded just like a little tractor LOL

You must be registered for see images attach