Speedo Inaccurate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I were you I try 2 things. 1 try and trick the pcm to thinking you have a tire size that makes the cluster more accurate then now. Or 2 move the needle to get it to read more accurate towards the middle range.

dannyk11135

Reaction score
If I were you I try 2 things. 1 try and trick the pcm to thinking you have a tire size that makes the cluster more accurate then now. Or 2 move the needle to get it to read more accurate towards the middle range.
thing is, that its not consistent across the entire speedometer so I wouldn't be able to move the needle where it needs to be or find a tire size that matches that. JUST got a new DRAC.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you, is it worth just buying a digital cluster?
Probably but aftermarket tends to charge an arm and a leg. Not to mention, I feel like you loose certain features. You can maybe go to a local junk yard and buy a few diesel clusters for 1 aftermarket. They'll be plug and play as well.

dannyk11135

Reaction score
Probably but aftermarket tends to charge an arm and a leg. Not to mention, I feel like you loose certain features. You can maybe go to a local junk yard and buy a few diesel clusters for 1 aftermarket. They'll be plug and play as well.
The kicker is tryna find an obs diesel in ohio junk yards, I've only found gassers.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably! Thanks for the help. Any info out there on fixing whats wrong with the speedometers? I know you can fix the air crores system of the gauges.
There may be a company that can refurbished it or something but I don't know off hand who. But I've heard you send it in and they do there magic and send it back.

dannyk11135

Reaction score