speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone know what size speakers are in the dash and the rear in a 92 model?

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet, thanks

all the speakers in my truck are blown, so im pricing out some replacements... i dont know alot about car audio, any1 have any recomendations for the best "bang for the buck"? im not into alot of bass, i just like good quality sounding music, and if i turn it up to jam to a song, i dont want it to sound distorted

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
sweet, thanks

all the speakers in my truck are blown, so im pricing out some replacements... i dont know alot about car audio, any1 have any recomendations for the best "bang for the buck"? im not into alot of bass, i just like good quality sounding music, and if i turn it up to jam to a song, i dont want it to sound distorted

I like anything from Pioneer or Alpine. Good bang, low buck. I'm not a audiophile either. Just like good basic sounds.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of either Polk or Infinity for smaller speakers. I have all Polk stuff in the house, its AMAZING.