Sound deadener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Been searchin. Thought it was maybe a sticky but cant find it. I remember some guys usin the dynamat/peel-n-seal type, some usin spray, and one guy usin i think that eggcrate foam like on mattresses? Just replaced my doors that are lined with peel-n-seal n was lookin at the door cards and door panels but cant find the pics i was lookin for.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
We got some new furniture and it came wrapped in some heavy duty bubble wrap. The kind with the 5/16" size bubbles. I did the floor and rear cab wall on my 05 Colorado. Seemed to help with noise and heat/cold.

Ken

SNOMAN

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Second Skin Damplifier Pro is the best product out there for mats. Second Skin also has a spray product called Spectrum that is much better than Lizard Skin. If you want to go crazy you can get luxury liner pro (mass loaded vinyl) that will really deaden noise. You can lose up to 20db!

You must be registered for see images attach

Old Spice

Reaction score
Second Skin Damplifier Pro is the best product out there for mats. Second Skin also has a spray product called Spectrum that is much better than Lizard Skin. If you want to go crazy you can get luxury liner pro (mass loaded vinyl) that will really deaden noise. You can lose up to 20db!

Sick! I chose the same speakers. . . Ill research that skin now. Thanks for posting!

Old Spice

Reaction score

Where did you get the ring from?