Solid94's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Waiting on a price for some 252 Unique wheels in 16x10.... they would look legit according to pic #7 as its the same tires ;)

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Apparently its impossible to get them up here...having some issues

Check National 4wd in Calgary. They have a set of wheels that looks identical and they're fairly cheap. The steel wheels they have are made by pro comp i think so you can check out pro comps website. They have 4 or 5 different styles of steelies.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Just tinted the originals with VHT Nightshades. I have a new set of light housings on the way. My parking lights and side markers started to get moisture in them

Klumpper

Reaction score
I'm currently in Redwood City for work this week and saw a SFA White GMT400 while walking to work. I actually thought to myself, I wonder if this guy is on this site. Sure enough! Nice looking truck for sure!!!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
If it was parked by KFC off El Camino then yes it is my truck. Your more than welcome to check it out. Just let me know if you wanna see anything or check it out