So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was invited by someone on one of the other forums.

Last edited:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Ive got a GMT400.com sticker in the back window I made, hopefully some lucky guy will follow that link and tell us how he got here.

Its like that "Wheres George?" on the dollar bill.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I googles "gmt400 forum" and thats how I got here, very easy site to find

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im so glad I found this site, Its amazing I used to go to FSC but this one serves my purpose way better. Dont get me wrong I love FSC too.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I joined GMFS first then discovered I couldnt get much help for my GMT400 there, and they had a link to here in the offroad section. Havent spent much time on GMFS since. Seems everyone is there to BS more than provide technical help. I got used to LS1tech over the years working on my TA and had all the tech help I could ever ask for. So far, this site has been my go to truck site above any other.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a member of GMFS for many years, but rarely posted. Was looking for info on a Vortec 5.7L and saw a link to here.

JRHernandez88

Reaction score
Been seriously interested in puchasing one of these truck as my next daily driver/project. I Love the way the single cabs look almost like a little hot rod truck when done right. I typed in Best 88 - 98 chevy truck forum. And this was one of the first ones that came up on google. It was just what I was looking for. PURE GOLD! lol lots of info.