slammed trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im looking for pictures of slammed OBS dually haulin stuff! i had seen a member, not sure if it here or another forum, red dually, hauling a other truck, and he was dragging. Those pictures are so bad ass, and i like planning and looking at other trucks so i can make up a plan for my next build(might not be for a year or more, till i find a nice truck. But im taking my time on this one)

Post Up!:rockit:

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
There is one running around town here that looks freakin awesome. I'll try to snap a pic if I see it parked somewhere.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
There is one running around town here that looks freakin awesome. I'll try to snap a pic if I see it parked somewhere.

Your the MAN! you want a solution, talk to this guy! Opinion, talk to this guy! Want a picture of something really cool, talk to this guy right here! lol

Welcometo forum and start looking for what you need.

Good day!!!

What? i think i ive been around longer then you, i should say welcome to you?:think:

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Your the MAN! you want a solution, talk to this guy! Opinion, talk to this guy! Want a picture of something really cool, talk to this guy right here! lol

What? i think i ive been around longer then you, i should say welcome to you?:think:
I help when I can lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
wow, just noticed your age. I thought you were some old dude! ahahah then you said college, i was like wtf? but make sense! i have tapatalk, and hate it ... might be because i have a Blackberry

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Nope, I'm just that partying college kid who works a lot and spends too much time changing things on my truck lol