SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Went through the whole thread. Such an awesome truck! Definitely needs an SAS with about 12" of lift and some 38.5" boggers IMHO

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Went through the whole thread. Such an awesome truck! Definitely needs an SAS with about 12" of lift and some 38.5" boggers IMHO

Thanks man! This truck has been a journey. SAS would be very nice and all, but its sort of out of the question for now. It is my DD as well so I dunno If boggers would be the best. I have been thinking about going with an all terrain, but I just love the aggressive look of muds.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Thanks man! This truck has been a journey. SAS would be very nice and all, but its sort of out of the question for now. It is my DD as well so I dunno If boggers would be the best. I have been thinking about going with an all terrain, but I just love the aggressive look of muds.
Hmmm, I've heard boogers are about as useful as no tires at all in the snow. Probably wouldn't be a good pick since its your DD. Still. Very nice truck.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and did the Honda Civic MPG mod today. Got me a sweet 1993 Civic 5 speed 1.5L haha. Its pretty rough but its just to beat on and save money going to and from work or sitting in traffic for hours.

cant register it till Monday which sucks! photos to come. It was only $1200 so don't laugh

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and did the Honda Civic MPG mod today. Got me a sweet 1993 Civic 5 speed 1.5L haha. Its pretty rough but its just to beat on and save money going to and from work or sitting in traffic for hours.

cant register it till Monday which sucks! photos to come. It was only $1200 so don't laugh

LOL! You know we will. I would do just about anything to avoid that mod. But then again, I also have the 01 Monte SS to save gas.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

Honda mod is awesome. Only took 10 gallons to fill up and my truck has fewer miles on it than if it was my dd

5 speed manual is the best. Good choice