Skeletal's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put my new taillights in today. I like them but the smooth euro style ones might have been better. Either way I needed new taillights since the old ones were sperating and cracked out the back.
You must be registered for see images attach

Insert Quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to get new taillights as well but still undecided. Do you have a link for those? and what are the Euro ones? Looks like it's coming along nicely, good stuff!!

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick update, I sold the old bed, got my tailgate back today and learned my bumper is more crooked than I originally thought. The driver side is bent up and when I open the tailgate it rubs on the bumper scratching the the tailgate some, going to unmounted the bumper tomorrow and try to finagle it. If I can't get the bumper bent back and fitted correct I'll probably get a roll pan since they're a lot cheaper than a new bumper. I also tried to install my hangers in the rear and didn't get very far, going to try again this weekend with some help and hopefully get it lowered and do a few other things as well.

Last edited:

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the truck lowered yesterday and the new mirrors put on Thursday. Lowering took me all day to do and was a bit of a pain in the ass, was worth the hassle though. Order shock extenders since the back is super bouncy, they'll be here this Wednesday hopefully.

Last edited:

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also painted the inside of the rear fenders so they look a bit better, need to get more paint so I can finish the sides of the frame under the cab and the front fender wells.