Should I add this Center Grill guard to my truck? 100 bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Should look decent. Some gmt400's trucks can pull them off, some cant. Id say get it and color match it!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
For all those who said take it off... :slap: Looks great... I'll buy it now for $50 :lol:

Goofy3392

Reaction score
That doesn't look too bad, it's practical if you have to push another car out of the way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a color matched guard...hmmm photoshop! Lol, this truck looks slick and is slick but I am a redneck and whenever this truck gets a chance to get dirty it damn sure gets dirty it's going to have a 4 inch suspension lift 35s and oem fender flares so I think it will look good right now it just looks good cuz my truck is so stock and street style looking

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The nerf bars and the grill guard are going to the powder coating shop to get a matching gloss black finish, the grill guard might go in the closet until my truck is higher up and meaner looking because the it does look pretty ugly head on, and i dont want it if i cant find lights to add to it that i think look good.