SEMA and AAPEX this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a point in time I would go to Vegas at the least twice a month I love that town

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I went there for my first time ever about 3 months ago.

Sure there was some neat stuff here and there, but to me the whole town honestly seemed like all it was, was one big super duper shopping mall. Like it was just a tourist trap for people to spend money.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there's always something to do in Vegas, you'll never be bored, even if you're not a gambler...I'm just not typically a fan of larger cities, I live in a small rural town, rarely have to deal with traffic or crowds...I do travel a decent amount, so I guess its not fair to say that I don't like Vegas specifically, its just too populated for me....this year I've got a rare few days off around the actual SEMA events, I'm going to go explore the area a little bit, maybe go see some of the national parks, area 51, whatever sounds fun at the time...

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there's always something to do in Vegas, you'll never be bored, even if you're not a gambler...I'm just not typically a fan of larger cities, I live in a small rural town, rarely have to deal with traffic or crowds...I do travel a decent amount, so I guess its not fair to say that I don't like Vegas specifically, its just too populated for me....this year I've got a rare few days off around the actual SEMA events, I'm going to go explore the area a little bit, maybe go see some of the national parks, area 51, whatever sounds fun at the time...

Area 51 is afew hours away one of the must see places is Hoover Dam and also the new bridge.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I've heard the new bridge is pretty cool, a little driving doesn't bother me, I like to explore old ghost towns too, I might try to find a few of those, I know there are some down around the area.