scew cab shortie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kezark31

Reaction score
Rear end looks a little forward in the wheel well. Might be the angle of the pic.Other than that it looks great!

its probly the pic that makes it look that way when i took all the measurement the rear end need to move forward 14" i only moved 13.75 so if anything it should be a little farther back

Last edited:

kezark31

Reaction score
anther thing i want to address that i believe is a myth is the ride after converting the one ton frame to the ccsb wheel base is the ride. i have had people tell me that it(there conversions) rides like ....but those people never took into account the spring rate of the one ton leafs and all the weight the truck lost when you chop the frame and put the shorter box on. as of right now im running stock 1 ton rear springs with the overload removed it rides fine. i have also towed my 16" car trailer with an integra on it and was still fine at the time i had a mercedes 5 cilinder diesel in the bed....i have to admit the motor is still in there has been now for like 2+ weeks...to lazy to pull it out with my cherry picker

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Looks sick man... question how did you go about getting those old school hupcaps to fit? Do they just pop on the stock gmt400 steelies or? I really want dog dishes for mine but not sure how everything works on a stock steelie if at all.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this laid out. And pics of ur past builds? Would love to see them

kezark31

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this laid out. And pics of ur past builds? Would love to see them

You must be registered for see images attach

here is another one of my creations crew cab s10 bagged

the k5

my r20

i love this pic draagin bumper with stacks!

stock picture

kezark31

Reaction score
Looks sick man... question how did you go about getting those old school hupcaps to fit? Do they just pop on the stock gmt400 steelies or? I really want dog dishes for mine but not sure how everything works on a stock steelie if at all.

there c10 steelies with gmc van caps

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn man nice work! That c20 is **** got any videos of it? Would love to see it dumpin some black smoke!